Friday, February 16, 2007

Hot Bi-Curious Sexy Teen Action

It's a very strange feeling when you see a game coming out that you worked on a failed pitch for. Though that's not quite what's happened just now with the new Zorro game, I was involved in an attempt to do a tie in for the film sequel.

In both cases it's happened to me there are fairly obvious visual similarities between our demo and what ends up being released, and the trick to avoid tinfoil hat wearing is in remembering that both versions were trying to do the same thing. Both have the same references to work with, both are pitching to the same company who owns the IP, and both are (probably) made by talented people who know what they're doing.

Still though, eh? IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN US!

(The real disappointment in this case is that visually it's the same quality as a PS2 demo from two and a half years ago. Hey, like I've admitted before - I'm a graphics whore.)



I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise to the individual from Serbia And Montenegro who arrived at my site yesterday after searching Blogger for 'sexy'. I'll try and ensure this sort of confusion will not arise again, and I hope you eventually found what you were looking for.

No comments: